New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dagon

Kyrgyzstan
895 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2004 :  08:44:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The next session will take place well into the war proper. The characters you play will need to be with the US army, for various reasons, and as such your existing characters may not be quite suitable.

You have two options - One, use the existing characters, even though it'd be a bit strange having them all in the US, or Two, create a new set.

I'd rather go for the second option, to be honest - And I'd also like to make the new set slightly less powerful than the existing characters. However, it is down to you. The game will still work either way.

Let me know what you think.

Pee Po Belly Bum Drawers.

KrakaHead
Jedi Master

United Kingdom
822 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2004 :  16:36:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmm I'm not too fussed,

I surpose for ease of sake, those who like their current characters could just copy most of the stats over to a new Character sheet and have a new name etc, just modify them to suit your requirements.

"On the whole human beings want to be good, but not too good and not quite all the time" - George Orwell
Go to Top of Page

Evil GM

United Kingdom
711 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2004 :  20:59:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can we play Churchill look alikes???

that would be fun.
Go to Top of Page

KrakaHead
Jedi Master

United Kingdom
822 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2004 :  21:44:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh my God!!!

St Trinians with super human powers!!!

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE CHAOS

"On the whole human beings want to be good, but not too good and not quite all the time" - George Orwell
Go to Top of Page

Dagon

Kyrgyzstan
895 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2004 :  22:12:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Methinks the Uberharry would have to be blind.

Go to Top of Page

Dagon

Kyrgyzstan
895 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2004 :  10:52:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Actually, I think what we might do is a combination of both. It's quite a dangerous mission, so I'd like you all to think up a new character anyways.

You can use between forty to fifty points each, and should bear in mind that you've been working in the US military for a while. You'll all need to take at least some skill in parachute. I'll also give you a tip: The mission will take place at night.

Edited by - Dagon on 03 Mar 2004 15:45:18
Go to Top of Page

Dies_Irae

United Kingdom
652 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2004 :  15:58:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

didnt it take ages n ages n ages to make up the first set of characters tho.. cant we use pre-gens ?

Tony

[i]Originally posted by Dagon[/i]
[br]Actually, I think what we might do is a combination of both. It's quite a dangerous mission, so I'd like you all to think up a new character anyways.
Go to Top of Page

Dagon

Kyrgyzstan
895 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2004 :  16:14:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It only took ages cos we didn't know quite what we were doing. We've now got the full talents listing, and cost, on the BB - so you can work that out.

An alternative - You all let me know what type of character you want to play, and the sort of powers you want, and I'll draw you something up.

Go to Top of Page

admin
God's assistant

264 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2004 :  17:57:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For god sake roll a character beforehand. We could be waiting for days if Tony creates one on the night.....

Tremble and despair, for I am power!
Go to Top of Page

Dagon

Kyrgyzstan
895 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2004 :  16:43:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Right - I've created a load of characters for you to destroy. They are known as the following:

Rusty
Monty Mole
The Smog
Hawkeye
Flack
The Sprinkler
Quarryman

You'll have to choose among yourselves which one you want. Any spare may be met later, if needs be. Remember, you only need your ten sided dice, and you need about ten of them!

Go to Top of Page

Dagon

Kyrgyzstan
895 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2004 :  10:45:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Donar’s Hammer:

1943, Italy. The team are given a mission to locate and remove the threat of a German Talent called Mojllnir ahead of the allied invasion of Sicily. Mojllnir is reported to be able to sink ships on sight, which could prove a disaster for the invasion.

After a short fight in which Nick attempts to hit Graham several times, and Graham dances out of the way, the team find themselves parachuting onto the island. Another fight breaks out, but is stopped when the team are met by a group of British Soldiers who tag along with the team.

The group move through cover, slowly making their way to the reported location of the German Talent. Initial estimates of the location of the group prove to be slightly out, and Tony demands to know exactly where on the map they are, to the nearest blade of grass. After avoiding a patrol of 20 soldiers and a drive-past by three armoured cars (and a baby on a tricycle), they reach the outskirts of the town.

From a nearby hill, they survey the town below. There’s a heavy German presence, several bunkers, and a fairly heavy group of guards in the main section of the town. Outside a hotel is an armoured car. As the team are watching and working out how to get into the town, two local poachers stumble across them.

The poachers reveal that the talents (there are at least six, plus a panther in the vineyard) are based in the hotel, and offer to take the team to meet with the elder of the town. She may be able to offer help, and can tell more about the hostages the Nazis are holding in the hotel. For some reason, Tony orders Graham and Nick to kill the poachers, which they do. Nick then sinks into the ground and pulls the bodies under.

A plan is formulated. Matt rusts the barrels on the guns in the pillboxes, and over several minutes rusts the armoured car to an extent that if touched it will crumble. Graham and Tony keep watch, guns trained on the hotel door. Nick sinks into the ground and moves under the town planting explosives under the hotel, bridge, a tree, and the houses of two innocent old couples.

Explosions go off! The bridge shatters, blowing the four guards into the river below. The two houses go up next, and two talents rush out of the hotel as it, and the town square go up. There’s dust and rubble everywhere. The Germans are running in panic, and the villagers emerge from their houses in shock and dismay. Tony and Graham snipe at the confused Germans, as Nick grabs enemies from below and drags them into the earth.

Almost without warning, a figure plummets from the sky towards Tony. Tony notices just in time and opens fire with his machine gun, but the bullets just bounce off. He’s knocked off his feet as the figure ploughs into him, and severely winded. Graham and Matt start firing, but bullets just seem to bounce off the Talent. After a few swipes at Graham, in which he leaps out of the way, a lucky rocket is fired which seems to cause some damage to the Nazi. He reacts by making even faster passes, eventually whacking Graham in the head as he dodges, knocking him out. Tony transforms into a cloud, and follows the now fleeing figure of Matt. The Nazi swoops down and passes through Tony on his way to Matt. The Talent also passes through Matt, but unlike Tony, Matt is still a solid object. The whole of Matt’s chest and stomach explode in a mess of gore, and the Nazi continues through him, before smacking into the ground at 300 miles per hour and cartwheeling to a crunching halt. It seems Tony’s stun power had taken effect!

The group sort through the wreckage, pausing only to shoot a where-panther on the way, and discover the bodies of several other Nazi talents in and around the hotel, including that of Mojllnir. The dawn breaks, and with it comes the sight of the Allied ships making their approach……..

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snorgs Pit of Putrification © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Snitz Forums 2000