New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dagon

Kyrgyzstan
895 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2003 :  10:13:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulations to everyone for a well played session last night - Out of the seven or eight Germans that you entered into combat with, only one managed to even get a shot off! Clearly steath is the best tactic....

For those of you who were not there (or were not paying attention):

The team had been based in Hedge Manor, Essex for some time - This is the headquarters of the UK Talents Operation Group. The briefing they were given was to infiltrate behind enemy lines, contact the resistance and disrupt the German war machine from behind the front line. In the event of any future invasion of mainland Europe, the team would be expected to help from behind the front lines. Points of urgency included a strange flashing to the north of the location they'd be dropped into which was downing virtually every plane going through the area. Ariel and ground recon had produced no evidence of any activity in the area. It was also mentioned that several teams had lost contact with headquarters near the German border (fifty miles to the east) after reporting towns (on both sides of the border) totally devoid of human life. They’re also advised to disrupt or cease the life of any enemy talents whenever they can.

After kitting up, Andy shagged a barmaid, and the flight begun.

The team were to be dropped near Nancy (a town, not a lovely lady), and as they approached the dropsite light flack slightly damaged one engine. The team started to jump, when the plane was hit full in the ****pit by flack. The smoking engine burst into flames, and the plane spiralled out of control. The remaining team were trapped as the doorway and back of the plane were now on fire due to the flames from the engine pouring in. Each team member left crapped their pants as they felt themselves be grabbed, and everything goes black.......

The Parachuters are quite surprised to discover their team-mates waiting for them on the ground, having seen the plane crash into a distant field and no more people get out. With them is Patrice, the leader of the local resistance. He's a teleporter, and managed to save the team. Teleporting the parachutes away into the wreckage of the burning plane the team watch them float up like flaming jellyfish before heading into the woods.

They find Patrice's car. Unfortunatly, so have a number of Germans who are a little puzzled as to how it came to be in the middle of the woods, and not on the road. Graham and Patrice quickly quaffed some calvados and fast-talk the guards whilst the rest of the team take aim. The guards are suspicious, but eventually give them the benefit of the doubt - noting that they will remember the pair.

Soon, the team are back in Patrice's butcher's shop, and meet the rest of the cell. Another talent group is coming down from Metz to meet them, but news comes that they came under fire at a roadblock ten miles away. Nick teleports some of the team’s equipment back from the hut where it’s been hidden.

The team and Patrice set off to investigate. They discover the smoking remains of the van, and a small guard box, with one guy in it. They also feel a "presence" in the area. While the team discuss what is going to happen next, the guard vanishes! Andy assumes the form of a cat and investigates the area. He suddenly notices the guard is back – But it’s a different guy, and there’s nowhere for him to have come from. Further investigation reveals a bunker covered in extremely effective Talent camoflauge. The bunker is heavily armed, so Andy mentions this to the team. Nick pops off and gets some high explosives. Patrice, Graham and Elwyn take aim. Tony becomes insubstantial, and fades out of view. He peers through the walls of the bunker, discovering a German Talent looking at a bank of occasionally updating photos (that appear to be of but a landscape). Tony manages to kill the Talent without alerting anyone. The photos show some strange machinery fading up on them as the talent dies, and then go blank.

Tony continues through the bunker, killing a machine gunner, and then bursts into the main section of the base. Elwyn shoots the guard in the box outside through the head. Tony opens up on the three guards he’s just discovered, blasting one’s arm off and wounding him severely in the chest and stomach. Andy runs towards the door of the bunker. Nick teleports on top of the bunker.

Tony opens up on the remaining two guards, blasting them both. One manages to get a shot off at the same time as Tony, but it pings off his heavy armour skin. Andy spots the machine gun guarding the door go slack, and sees a guy peek out of the door. He throws a grenade down as the guy slams the door. Graham can see one of the two guards manning the main gun. Both of them have turned at the sound of gunfire. Graham disintegrates one’s arm. The other is horrified! Elwyn takes a shot, misses, and then uses his talent to blow the guy’s head up.

Nick teleports behind the bunker, and teleports the back entrance off, and enters the bunker. Tony hears a guard attempting to radio for help and opens up on him, blowing his arm off, his neck, chest, stomach and leg. Graham, Elwyn and Patrice all run towards the base, and see Andy in the form of a monkey dash out of the entrance. His grenade explodes, but does no damage to the door.

Further investigation reveals the team have killed everyone. They find a load of stores – Enough food for several months, and a fair bit of equipment. While they use the shells, petrol and explosives to set the base to blow, they realise another German talent has teleported in and spotted them. She’s gone before they get a chance to react.

Leaving the base with one living guard, they question him, discovering that there is a base to the north of Metz where a number of talents work. There’s also extensive bunkering under Metz. The German is then killed. Patrice likes the team’s suggestion that the body is butchered and sold to the German garrison in the area……..

So, the team have a number of choices.

And this is where we need your help! What would the team like to do next? I need to know by Tuesday, really, so I can get on with preparing for the next session……..

Pee Po Belly Bum Drawers.

KrakaHead
Jedi Master

United Kingdom
822 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2003 :  10:31:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think informing the general of what has transpired so far is a good idea, and then some investigative work

"On the whole human beings want to be good, but not too good and not quite all the time" - George Orwell
Go to Top of Page

Dies_Irae

United Kingdom
652 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2003 :  13:26:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by Krase[/i]
[br]Maybe I could turn into a woman mid-coitus so she gets used to the idea.

Do you often fantasize about becoming a woman ? We could start calling you Andrea from now on if that will make it feel more real :)

My pirate name is:

Dirty Tom Kidd

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw
in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you
understand; just to get rid of the smell. Even
though you're not always the traditional
swaggering gallant, your steadiness and
planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

part of the fidius.org network
Go to Top of Page

admin
God's assistant

264 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2003 :  13:35:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
More likely he fantasizes about becoming a man.

Tremble and despair, for I am power!
Go to Top of Page

Dagon

Kyrgyzstan
895 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2003 :  13:55:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ANYWAYS - Getting back on topic......

Do you want to get Nick to hand the documents over in person to the General, or translate them yourselves and then radio or teleport them? Also, what do you wish to investigate - There's the bunkers at Metz, the local garrison, the base further north, the mystery to the east, and I'm sure you can find other things locally to do.....

The farmer's daughter is, simply, stunning. The most sexy woman you've ever seen, and she knows it. Trouble is, she only goes for castrated men and catamites.

Go to Top of Page

KrakaHead
Jedi Master

United Kingdom
822 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2003 :  14:58:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a sudden feeling going from Anreas earlier comment about changing to a woman that he is gonna be a chick with dick???

"On the whole human beings want to be good, but not too good and not quite all the time" - George Orwell
Go to Top of Page

Dies_Irae

United Kingdom
652 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2003 :  18:19:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Let's get them translated by ourselves. Depending on their relevance
we may or may not need to teleport them back to England.

Seeing our primary orders are to save Allied pilots and planes we should prepare to move the group closer to where the machinery is located and destroy it. Rombas is North of Metz, nearly 100 km away from Nancy where we are at present.

Perhaps Patrick may have or can develop some contacts in the area of Rombas who can help us settle into a pattern for a few days with good covers in order to reconnoitre the area. Apart from destroying the machinery and local talents, we must try and identify where else the machinery may be used and where and how it is being developed. The air war over Germany is a vital front in the battle against Nazism and every effort must be made to ensure Germany does not have the chance to defend its airspace against Allied incursion. In addition such technology could very successfully be used for the Allied cause in the coming years.

= So, we shall lie low in Nancy for the next few days to assess repercussions of our raid.
 = We will engineer a means to temporarily transfer operations North of Metz, in Rombas if possible.
 = We will destroy the machinery emplaced there if possible.
 = We will gather as much information as we can about the technology being used, specifically -

- Where else it may be used
    - How easy it is for Germany to produce the machinery.
    - How to create and develop the technology
    - The science behind the technology.

D'accord ?

Paul, what can Patrick do for us in terms of gettng us in touch with trustworthy people in the area of Rombas and providing us with local covers ?

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Dagon[/i]
[br]ANYWAYS - Getting back on topic......

Do you want to get Nick to hand the documents over in person to the General, or translate them yourselves and then radio or teleport them? Also, what do you wish to investigate - There's the bunkers at Metz, the local garrison, the base further north, the mystery to the east, and I'm sure you can find other things locally to do.....

The farmer's daughter is, simply, stunning. The most sexy woman you've ever seen, and she knows it. Trouble is, she only goes for castrated men and catamites.

Edited by - Dies_Irae on 07 Nov 2003 18:22:02
Go to Top of Page

Dies_Irae

United Kingdom
652 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2003 :  18:37:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't make it Friday as I have to go and play with some seals.
Wednesday or Thursday are still good tho.
Graham I haven't been able to update the calendar from home still.
Go to Top of Page

Dagon

Kyrgyzstan
895 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2003 :  19:23:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For those who were not there, a recap:

Andy was awoken from a deep sleep by the farmer's daughter. Despite the fact that she was only wearing a skimpy nighty, he managed to control himself long enough to learn that the farmer had just called home with a warning. In the fields about seven miles up the road, he'd seen a huge number of German troops moving at speed towards Nancy. Andy legged it in the form of a fox to Patrice's gaff and warned the members of the team there. Patrice phoned Graham and Elwyn's characters who promptly hoofed it out of town, saying they'd meet up with the team later in Metz.

After a discussion as to if they could take on about six tanks, a couple of cars of SS, at least thirty troops and possibly several German powers, the team decided it would be best to remove themselves from the town. Teleporting into Metz cathedral, the team lurked in the crypt and discovered a secluded and chained off section which now houses a goodly amount of the team's weapon stash. At the main weapon's stash, the team discovered Matt's character - A downed British airman who'd witnessed firsthand the German anti-aircraft device. It seemed to comprise of an extremely long (as in, many miles) strip of white light with was activated by an unidentified plane.

Meeting up with Florentan, the policeman, in Metz, the team learned that the last couple of days (since the bunker raid) the Germans had been doing house searches in Metz and were now going to do the same further south. Further questioning as to the German presence and anti-air machine was prompted by the translation of documents captured from the bunker. These indicated a large power base for the experimental system housed in a chateau to the north of Metz. This system is being run out across the whole country over the next year, and until recently had been totally hidden by the special camo used on the bunker.

The team staked the base out - It's heavily armed, features an airstrip and many, many troops. Oh, plus several tanks, machine gun posts and anti-aircraft guns. It seems to be the main base for production and the main power station for the device.

Nick teleported back to England. A discussion with the head of Talent operations has given the team forty-eight hours to put the system out of action, as a massive bomber raid will be launched on the location now it's been confirmed. Nick stocked up with explosives and sniper rifles before heading back.

So, a plan has been formulated. The fuel tanks will be charged, the plane sabotaged, and hopefully some weapons can be pinched from the armory too. The charges will be blown shortly before the bombers are due, and the best is hoped for.

Nothing can possibly go wrong.

Go to Top of Page

Dagon

Kyrgyzstan
895 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2003 :  19:26:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On another topic - When will the next session be, and what do people want to do once the current mission is finished? If all goes according to plan, the base could be destroyed pretty quickly..... Any other things of interest in the local area?

Go to Top of Page

Evil GM

United Kingdom
711 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2003 :  20:11:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Defeating the uber krauts seems crucial to the war effort, those blighters seem to be causing all sorts of trouble.

I say we track down where this latest bunch came from and wipe out magneto err... or something like that.
Go to Top of Page

KrakaHead
Jedi Master

United Kingdom
822 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2003 :  21:15:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like fun!

But the power station seems to be a good place to take out. A weapon like that needs power and a lot of it, so you just know that it will be heavily guarded.

Failing that then take out the delivery, i.e. the exit point of the power which is just as dangerous if not more so cause it is open plan and we dont know an awful lot about the nature of the devices!

Go to Top of Page

Dagon

Kyrgyzstan
895 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2003 :  21:24:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The base that they're surveying IS the powerstation. The experimental plane on the airport also seems to be a vital part in the machine - When it flies over the white light, the light seems to arc up to it, causing the planes to short out and crash.

Andrew - You can boost skills eventually. This is done when I award you extra will, with which you can purchase more stats.

Go to Top of Page

KrakaHead
Jedi Master

United Kingdom
822 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2003 :  12:22:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ahh! well you never said that! I am not exactly psychic you know!

I dont suppose we know of any cammy painters do we? A few well placed charges disguised by a cammy painter might be fun!

Go to Top of Page

KrakaHead
Jedi Master

United Kingdom
822 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2003 :  19:10:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your all more than welcome to use my place if you want??? The only thing is I dont fin work till 6 all next week except Thursday (Friday I am busy) Thursday is my Day Off though!

There is plenty of parking so that isnt a prob, but I will have to work out what take aways are available.

How does that sound?

Go to Top of Page

Evil GM

United Kingdom
711 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2003 :  19:24:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thought we were playing next on the 26th at grahams as per calender, is he not back from the hospital by then?
Go to Top of Page

KrakaHead
Jedi Master

United Kingdom
822 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2003 :  19:47:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ahh right.

Bugger.

I am on bloody 2-10 again that week! so that is out the window for me but I am off the Saturday and Sunday that week.

Go to Top of Page

Dagon

Kyrgyzstan
895 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2003 :  11:23:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is cool by me - I am looking forwards to seeing how the raid pans out. Really, Nick needs to be there seeing as his character features in quite a major way in the plan.....

Elwyn, can you not be ill on the Wednesday evening? That way, you could come! :-D

Go to Top of Page

Evil GM

United Kingdom
711 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2003 :  12:06:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Judging from the calendar the next session of godlike will be the last of the series before we move onto Warhammer.

I have enjoyed godlike very much, can I suggest, if GM is willing that we revisit it in the 2nd weekly sessions, that will become more frequent after XMAS. It seems to lend itself to single sessions quite nicely, if you could write short adventure sessions, say take out Hitler, the SS and all the third Reich’s secret weapons - that's probably a couple of hours of playing,(six months of group planning and risk evaluation).

So we can do some Warhammer, some traveller then onto cyberpunk followed by AD&D, these sessions could be interspersed with godlike, (until we get bored with it or the GM runs out of Hun cannon fodder). Then it will be time for another vote I suggest.

Godlike missions could be accomplished by only a few characters - if they are extremely careful!!! so it seems like a good system to fill with for a while when we have less people available at these second sessions.

Paul will next session be concerned only with the success or failure of our current mission, should graham prep for Warhammer if you havn't got enough material for the whole evening?
Go to Top of Page

Evil GM

United Kingdom
711 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2003 :  12:09:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
a

Edited by - Evil GM on 01 Mar 2004 17:35:52
Go to Top of Page

Dagon

Kyrgyzstan
895 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2003 :  12:13:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think there's enought material for a whole session in the execution of the mission.....

Go to Top of Page

KrakaHead
Jedi Master

United Kingdom
822 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2003 :  13:37:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately, taking a sicky at this time of year is Seriously frowned upon by my company (You have to be half dead and have a doctors note and all sorts!).

Plus I lose out on my attendance bonus (extra £50) Which I can not afford to lose as I am soooo Pooor .

Any way, I was sort of in negotiation with Graham in actually running Warhammer, but he hasnt got back to me in regards to whether you are in a campaign, about to start one, or even if you already have characters!

I am in the process of re-reading the rules cause it has been about 8 years since I last played it!, and then I have to find out about campaign material and all sorts!

Go to Top of Page

Evil GM

United Kingdom
711 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2003 :  13:54:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kraka tony is trying to raise you so he can drop of the core rules discs, can you e mail him your mob tel no.
Go to Top of Page

KrakaHead
Jedi Master

United Kingdom
822 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2003 :  14:34:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No Prob, I have already e-mailed him my address details though including a streetmap thingy!

Go to Top of Page

KrakaHead
Jedi Master

United Kingdom
822 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2003 :  14:38:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just sent him an e-mail now (It is Dagon isnt it???). Any how I am on me lunch in 7 min.

Go to Top of Page

Dagon

Kyrgyzstan
895 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2003 :  14:40:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No - I'm Dagon. Tony is Pie Jesus, or some similar latin mumbo-jumbo.

Go to Top of Page

KrakaHead
Jedi Master

United Kingdom
822 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2003 :  14:42:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bugger!

Right I shall try to find it now!

Go to Top of Page

Evil GM

United Kingdom
711 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2003 :  14:48:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no it's tony Dies israe
Go to Top of Page

KrakaHead
Jedi Master

United Kingdom
822 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2003 :  15:01:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have sent him an e-mail, but no reply yet!

I have 15 min left of me lunch and then me phone is off!

Go to Top of Page

Evil GM

United Kingdom
711 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2003 :  19:13:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well done Paul, thoroughly enjoyable campaign.

Edited by - Evil GM on 01 Mar 2004 17:36:32
Go to Top of Page

KrakaHead
Jedi Master

United Kingdom
822 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2003 :  19:21:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It would be nice if I could turn up :o(

Any how, I might as well let you chaps know. I have applied for promotion whcih should give me a more stable rota system if i get it!

Wish me luck!

Go to Top of Page

KrakaHead
Jedi Master

United Kingdom
822 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2003 :  22:49:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When exactly is the next game session? This coming Wed or this coming Sat?

Go to Top of Page

Dagon

Kyrgyzstan
895 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2003 :  16:49:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm more than happy to do some more Godlike in the future. Certainly, there's lots of material that can be used, and two published adventures we've not done yet (However, both are set post D-Day and so you may need new characters for them).

Go to Top of Page

Evil GM

United Kingdom
711 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2004 :  22:26:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To Andy,
it occurs to me that you have probably put quite a bit of work into cyberpunk, it seems a shame that all that effort will be wasted, maybe you would be better off doing it after your exams when you can devote more time to it. I was rather looking forward to playing an aging hitman with a Zimmer frame – great fun!

(Also when you are GMing, I am going to give you so much rules squabbling, arguments and hair gel you won’t know your ass from your elbow.)

P.S. I still think you sleep with goats for real.

To group,
I agree that in an ideal world we should play games long term. However, this has to be balanced against the fact that people like to GM as much as they like to play characters. If we devote ourselves as a group to one system long term then some people don’t get to GM. As we are all busy buying books and elaborating on our campaigns this doesn’t really seem fair. Especially as I haven’t got to kill any of you bastards since July last year, it took quite a lot of effort to create the AD&D world, so I want my fair share of GMing it.

I honestly think the answer to the problem is longer sessions such as we had on Friday, that was a good 6 to 7 hours and we got a lot done. The average sessions we have been having recently start at about 7pm and stop at 10pm.
Is it any wonder we don’t get anywhere.
I’ve been as guilty as anyone else turning up late on occasion and it can’t be helped with work etc… I think the answer to the problem is to eat and then start promptly, getting at least 4 to 5 hours roleplay in. This can easily be achieved if we start at 6.30. Some of our sessions before XMAS saw us starting at gone 7 closer to 7.30 and finishing a few hours later – it’s not really worth doing a session then, especially when people have to travel.

I have also thrown about the idea that we try to meet more regularly at least 3 times a fortnight, but preferably twice a week. That way we'd get double the amount of roleplay done and therefore be able to devote more time to each system, have longer campaigns running and still get the variety of systems.

We now have a lot of regular players, two local venues (it is unusual for both Graham and I to both be unavailable - except when we both are getting our monthly S&M whippings) so we should be able to fill the extra sessions and host them easily.

My concern if we adopt one system is that one person gets to GM – fine if I’m the GM as I like the power of crushing your insect like forms and sprinkling your blood….
Er sorry…
Allowing you to develop as characters and solve problems through teamwork so we can achieve world harmony through roleplay. NOT!!!

But what if you’re not the GM – as already stated there are a lot of people, me included, who like to GM and who won’t get a fair chance to do so.

I think we stop pissing about and start on time, arrive at 6, eat and start playing if people are late then they will just have to catch up.

Alternatively, I would be happy to run a long term AD&D campaign that can be run on the extra sessions, so that this wouldn’t impact on the normal sessions. This system lends itself to longevity and there are loads of people who could be AD&D GM’s, so I could get a rest when I want to play, or Mel wants the dishes doing…yes dear, straight away dear…It is not crucial if people don’t turn up as sessions could run from GM plus 3 people upwards.

Anyhow my feelings are that once a week isn’t enough (it is for Mel), the options are that we:-

1. Concentrate on one system at the detriment of pissing people off who want to GM and don’t like that particular system but put up with it.
2. Continue as we are, doing a rota system that was used to vote for what people wanted to do, at the expense of losing continuity between the long breaks before we return to a system again in the future.
3. Run more sessions, tighten up start times and finish when we drop, therefore getting in a lot more time.
4. Run a single system long term on the extra sessions, say once a fortnight in addition to the normal once a week sessions. I would happily GM this as I have loads of campaign material ready that is long term. Naturally when we see fit this could change to a different system, those not wishing to play AD&D (or it’s successor) or come to the extra session wouldn’t have to as there are enough people in the group now.

My vote would be for 4, starting with AD&D, simply because it is nearly my turn to GM again, the system has longevity, some of the characters are getting interesting and the challenges that await will require long term strategic thinking not just "this is one adventure, next week will be the next adventure" type approach.

However, before that we should all put Andy through the hell on earth that is GMing when Graham is pissed, boisterous and more argumentative than a rattler with toothache.

Edited by - Evil GM on 02 Jan 2004 22:30:31
Go to Top of Page

Dagon

Kyrgyzstan
895 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2004 :  22:52:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've got plenty of material for long campaigns, under a variety of systems - I'd love to do the Slaine "Horned God and Moon Sow" 400 page campaign sometime, and I REALLY want to put you through the disturbing world of Delta Green (I've already got a series of adventures that form into a nice campaign going on that will last a good couple of months). Nobilis is a game that very much lends itself to extended play, in that it's very character based. However, I know it's not going to be to every member of the group's taste (cos it's quite high concept) and in order for it to work as well as it can, the players need to put in a fair bit of work to help the GM.

Godlike, I shall run again - At the moment I've got two "official" adventures, and some ideas for other scenarios. I know Tony is interested in running it also. However, it seems to suit itself more to shorter adventures (forming into a larger military campaign) rather than long, story driven, adventures.....

I'd love to have more than one session a week! I also enjoy the more lengthy sessions we've been indulging in recently - although I am aware that during work nights this is can be a problem. But, yes - I'm all for long running sessions of the same system! I'm quite happy to GM for extended periods, too - But I would suggest that the same person doesn't GM both sessions when there's more than one a week....

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snorgs Pit of Putrification © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.36 sec. Snitz Forums 2000